Online Satisfaction Surveys/ Exit Surveys
WebSAT - GPScale's proprietary online satisfaction tool - is designed to help clients improve user satisfaction and conversion rates by analyzing site user feedback. Online behavior tracking and web intercept technology are used, to provide high levels of insight.
How it works
WebSAT is an easy-to-use ASP service. GPScale tracking tags are installed on your site and programmed to launch survey invitations to site visitors.
Optional Behavior tracking technology allows us invite only those respondents who've visited specified content.
Smart invitations can be programmed to appear/ disappear at spefic place on the webpage and for a specified duration.
What you can learn
- Your site's user demographics.
- Your site users' overall satisfaction with your website.
- Satisfaction with Impression, Navigation, Content and Usability (INCU) elements.
- Comparison of satisfaction result between buyers and non-buyers' Exit reasons for non-buyers.
- Reasons for exiting.
- Reasons for converting/ not converting
- Future usage intent.
- Comparison with competitors.
- Comparisons with industry benchmarks.
- Prioritization of site improvements (Element correlation with overall satisfaction analysis).